Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is almost here!

I know it has been longer than a week since my last post and I have promised a cute video, but it has been a little crazy around here trying to get ready for Christmas. I think we are just about ready. Today we had so much fun driving up to Mt. Laguna to play in the snow. It was fun but VERY cold. Unfortunately, it was raining and very windy so it was too cold to play. So, we took a couple of sled runs, a couple of pictures and then quickly got back in the car! We will try to go again when it isn't so windy. I have posted the video of Caralin helping papa with the Christmas tree and a couple of pictures from the snow today. I also found some cute pics that I put in a slideshow. Enjoy!

No comments: