Wow! Only 10 weeks till we meet our new little girl. There are so many things we still need to do to prepare for number 2. We will be moving into our own place finally (not staying with family anymore) on the 1st of October. I am so excited about what God has in store for us in this next chapter of our life. Please continue to pray for our family.
Caralin is excited to meet her new baby sister. She says "she will be here in just a minute" and as funny as that sounds I have a feeling that is exactly what it will feel like! She is going to be a great big sister! More soon...
2 comments:
oh my goodness, i think it's 9weeks left now!!! :) I'm so stinkin' excited for you guys!!!! Can't wait to meet another cutey!
Hey there! I found your little blog! Can't wait until your little girl arrives! Two little girls is so much fun!
Post a Comment