Since it is so late I want to make this short but as I upload the pictures from this week I realize it is gonna be tough (yet again) to pic a favorite!
This week in San Diego we have had beautiful warm weather! Warm enough to play outside, go to the beach, and Sea World. Needless to say, I got some very cute pics of the girls this week playing and enjoying the sunshine!
But with all that said I decided that my favorite of all this week was a shot of my three loves! These two girls love their daddy so much, they ache when he's at work and run to him when he comes home! It's seriously adorable... and I don't blame them.
1 comment:
Awww! Yaay for Awesome Daddies!
seriously these girls are going to be so grateful when they are older for having such a great Daddy! it makes a HUGE difference!
Thanks for sharing this pic!
Good job on a picture a week! :)
xo
Post a Comment