Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Introducing... Our New Look

Well, after way too many hours, I have finally come up with a blog look that I like. I am sure I will continue to tweak it here and there but hopefully it is easier to read and everyone likes it as much as I do.
We have all been sick at one point or another the last two weeks and have spent a lot of time on the couch trying to recover. I think Kevin is coming down with it now, hopefully it won't last long. Thankfully, Caralin and I are feeling much better and we can't wait to get out and about and back to our routine.
We have had a lot of fun watching all the rain and hail from the living room window and Caralin has a new found interest in helping me cook. It is really fun to watch her. When we crack an egg she says "wow!" Too Cute! I'll post some pictures soon but I am a little blogged out for today! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Christen said...

Cute!! It was worth all those hours :-).